Wow! This is one of those recipes you make over and over because it is so good. Even my picky kids love dipping their berries in it as a treat.
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup organic unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup agave nectar, (I use only 1/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Spoon out the meat of the avocado and add it to a food processor or blender, (I use a mini cuisinart for this type of dish, it works perfectly)
- Add in cocoa powder, agave nectar, vanilla extract and almond extract and blend for 1-2 minutes, making sure every part if blended.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve with berries the next day. Serve as a dip or a decadent dessert.